…is accomplished with a high-tech resin that is cured with ultraviolet light in a similar fashion used by your dentist for durable teeth repairs. You’ll want to fix that small chip or crack before it grows into a major safety hazard and costs you lots more than needed. Call us for all and any auto glass repairs! We also do window tinting for automotive, boats, residential and commercial windows.
Serving Hampstead, Wilmington, Carolina Beach, Wrightsville Beach, NC & the Surrounding Areas
Windshield repair costs may be covered.
Your auto insurance policy could even completely cover the windshield repair, so it may cost you little or nothing to have your windshield repaired. We work with hundreds of insurance companies, or you can pay for the service on your own if you would prefer not to put in an insurance claim. Check with your agent to see what your auto insurance glass coverage policy states to help you make that decision.
Register’s Auto Glass has been replacing and repairing windshields for years. We’ve seen what other companies do to save a nickel. We’ve found customers’ windshield frames that were cut with knives during windshield extraction and not properly sealed. These installations ultimately leaked and rusted the windshield frame on the car, causing hundreds of dollars of additional bodywork damage. Unfortunately, you’ll never know that they skipped an important step until years later, and well, that’s just not right. Rest assured that will not happen here.
At Register’s Auto Glass, we do it right and use only the best materials and sealers available to protect your safety and your automotive investment. Here’s what our windshield replacement techs do when you entrust your windshield installation to us.
- First, we explain what we’re going to do and what you can expect from the windshield replacement and our warranty. We want you to be a fully-informed customer.
- Next, the tech carefully removes the old windshield from your auto to prevent any further body damage to your vehicle.
- After a careful inspection for body damage, rust or other repairs that may be required, your
- Register’s Auto Glass technician will apply the best automotive primers and glass adhesives available. Ensuring a worry-free windshield replacement takes a skilled hand and only the best materials. New windshield glass is then positioned onto your vehicle.
- All of the car windows are then cleaned, and your auto is vacuumed to ensure there are no broken glass fragments or chips of any kind left in your vehicle.